Openforms offers the possibility to save the data entered into forms and polls and to depict the results in a corresponding analysis.
When this tab is opened the boxes for configuration and the retrieval of analysis become visible.
- For openforms to save the contents in order to create statistics the dropdown box 'save results' must be set.
The following options exist:
Option Description None None of the results are saved Only incomplete Only data that is not part of a completed form will be saved (e.g. produced by entering something into a secret box) Only complete Only the results of forms that have been completed are saved. All All results (both complete and incomplete) are saved.
- As soon as the results of a form link are available, a label with the button analyze appears in the tab results.
- When the analysis is opened, an overview of how many times the form was run through (both completely and partially) appears.
- By clicking load overall evaluation an excel sheet with the values of all results is created and provided for download.
- Every data set for each form is displayed by row in said excel sheet.
- The window can be enlarged by clicking detailed analysis and the analysis for each item in the form will be displayed in a pie-chart.
- Individual analysis of certain items can be separated and exported into an individual excel sheet.